readers on the state
of each of his projects.
STATE OF THE
Cytonic 1st Proofread 100%
Wax & Wayne Book 4 (Mistborn 7) 72%
ReDawn (Skyward Novella 2) Draft 3.0 100%
Evershore (Skyward Novella 3) Draft 1.0 50%
Use the following form to contact Brandon. Keep in mind:
- If you are writing to request White Sand or Aether of Night we are no longer distributing those via email. White Sand is being sent via a link in the newsletters we occasionally send out to subscribers. Aether of Night can be requested at The 17th Shard.
- If you have a question, please check the FAQ before sending an email. If your question isn’t answered there, we’ll choose a handful of questions every so often, add those answers to the FAQ, and blog that the FAQ has been updated. If you’re looking for deep answers or theories concerning the Cosmere, your best bet is to visit The 17th Shard, Brandon’s official fan forum.
- If you have inquiries about the rights availability to one of Brandon’s books or stories, please do not use the form below. Instead, please contact his agent Joshua Bilmes here: Joshua at awfulagent.com.
- If you only want to sign up for the newsletter without sending Brandon a message, fill out the form on this page instead. If you want to sign up for the newsletter andwrite a message for Brandon, opt-in by ticking the checkbox below, and click the button in the confirmation email after you send your message. (Check your spam filter if you don’t see a confirmation email.) Newsletters (about book launches etc.) come no more than four times per year. You can also list your city (or nearby metro areas where you’d want to see Brandon), and when Brandon does a signing near there, he’ll send you an email to let you know he’ll be stopping by.
- Brandon tries to reply to all of his reader mail, but any time spent answering email is time he can’t be writing, so sometimes he lets himself get backlogged. It may take several months to get a reply! And sometimes he gets too swamped to reply at all.
- By emailing Brandon, you give him leave to post the text of your message (he won’t disclose your full name or address) on his blog. He does this very rarely, and usually because he thought your question was interesting and that others might like to hear the response. He might rebut you, but he will not make fun of you.
- We take your privacy seriously. Your email address will not be disclosed to any third-party entity. (We manage the database via MailChimp, but only we see the addresses.) If you want Brandon’s assistants to delete your email from his list, just let him know.