Libros en Español, Writing Excuses & Steelhunt update
For my readers who prefer books in Spanish: I found out last week that four of my books are currently priced at 2,84€ on Kindle in Spain. You can also get them on other Kindle stores (such as Mexico or elsewhere), but the price will vary according to your location.
- Elantris (España) (México) (otros)
- Nacidos de la Bruma 1 (España) (México) (otros)
- Nacidos de la Bruma 2 (España) (México) (otros)
- Nacidos de la Bruma 3 (España) (México) (otros)
This week’s Writing Excuses podcast episode with Mary Robinette Kowal, Dan Wells, Howard Tayler, and me is titled “The Internal Heckler vs. The Internal Editor.” Check it out.
I’m home from the Steelheart tour now, though there is one more event left in New York: my appearance at the 92nd Street Y on November 16th with Christopher Paolini and James Dashner. That is a ticketed event, so if you’re in New York and would like to go, see details here.
While I was on tour I left signed copies of Steelheart at many stores. See the Steelhunt posts for locations. The biggest of these was Powell’s, where I left 100 signed copies, a random ten of which contained Steelhunt codes. There are also some copies at the locations listed below.
The tour being over doesn’t mean that the Steelhunt is over. I’m going to talk about new ways to get a code on Twitter and Facebook this week. As soon as we run some numbers on how many outstanding codes there are.
A few more stores with signed copies of Steelheart:
- Mysterious Galaxy in San Diego. Thanks, Patrick!
- The Signed Page Thanks, Shawn!
- Warwick’s Bookstore in the San Diego airport. Many signed books; codes in Steelhearts on the back wall.
And here are three stores that don’t have signed copies of Steelheart, but they do have Steelhunt codes: