STATE OF THE
readers on the state
of each of his projects.
Signed and numbered copies of Legion for release party
Adam here. We are only a few short weeks away from the release of Legion: The Many Lives of Stephen Leeds which includes the finale of the Legion saga, Legion: Lies of the beholder.
The Legion Release Party will take place at Brigham Young University on Wednesday, September 19th at 7:00 p.m. As a reminder, pre-orders for signed/numbered editions go on sale tonight (9/4) at 7:00 p.m. MDT. (The link will be dead until 7:00 p.m.)
For those attending the event, please select “In-Store Pick-up” in order to be included in the digital line and receive a book number. Book number and place in line is based on the sequence in which orders are received through the website.
A few things to keep in mind.
- Orders not picked up by 9:30 p.m.(9/19) will forfeit their preassigned numbers
- Orders that choose “In-Store Pick-Up” that are not picked up at the event will be available at the Guest Serviced Desk on the upper level of the BYU Store on Friday, September 21st.
- Those who purchase the book will be given a wristband for reserved seating at the event. 1 book=1 wristband. Extra wristbands will be on a first come, first served basis. Wristband pick-up begins at 5:00 p.m. outside Room 3224 WSC.
- Those who purchased a signed/numbered book from the BYU Store will be given priority in line for personalization. Those who purchase their book(s) elsewhere will need to wait to have their book personalized.
- Those who have their book shipped will receive the numbers not claimed at the party and will begin the shipping process Thursday, September 21st.
The pre-order page will be active until 12:01 a.m. MDT on September, 17th at which point you will no longer be able to reserve a signed/numbered copy for the release party.
Book Release Party
Date: Wednesday, September 19th, 2018
Time: 7:00 p.m., Doors open at 6:00 p.m.
Location: Room 3222/3224
Parking: Visitor and “A” parking (after 4:00 p.m.)
See the image below.
Books will be distributed following Brandon’s presentation in numerical order (approximately 8:00 p.m.) at which point the personalizations will begin.