STATE OF THE
readers on the state
of each of his projects.
Songs of the Dead Revision 100%
Rhythm of War (Stormlight 4) final proofread 100%
Dawnshard Novella Final Draft 100%
Skyward 3 40%
Tweets and Writing Excuses episodes
My assistant Peter has uploaded the July Twitter posts archive, as well as the beginning of the August archive.
- Are there biases against non-English writers submitting manuscripts in English?
- What is the most difficult thing Howard experienced when first creating Schlock Mercenary?
- Are you ever too old to try to get published?
- What are some pointers for keeping a milieu story focused on the setting?
- No, you can’t have a sample of our DNA. None of you.
- If you were to rewrite your early work, what would you change?
- How do you improve your proofreading and copy editing?
- How much time do you spend writing each day? Does it matter what you write during that time?
- Do you add foreshadowing in the editing stage, or are you just that good?
- How do you improve your craft as a writer?
- I don’t have time to ask a question, I’m washing my dog.
- Do you have any writing exercises that you do regularly?