Utah County, UT
$50,000 – $65,000 per year
We are looking for a Social Media Specialist with graphic design skills to join our Marketing & Publicity team. This is a full-time, in-office position with flexibility in scheduling.
The Social Media Specialist will be responsible for supporting the Marketing & Publicity team in creating social media content, along with helping to craft and implement social strategies. Specifically, they will be responsible for creating daily social media posts that integrate photography and graphics, while increasing social engagement and traffic across our accounts. In the course of their work, they will respond to followers, manage responses, and monitor social communications. Also, they will help develop specific social media guidelines, and work across departments to ensure consistency. The ideal candidate will have a fun, creative personality with a deep passion for social media and keeping up with Brandon’s worlds.
Skills & Qualifications
● A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Graphic Design, or related field is required
● Minimum of two (2) years of professional social media content creation across all major social media channels is required
● Graphic design proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Creative Suite is required
● Social media photography and photo editing experience
● Thorough knowledge of the strategy, development, and implementation of the social media marketing roadmap
● Excellent writing and editing skills, especially around creating clear, engaging social media copy
● Experience developing and deploying paid social media and other targeting efforts
● Proven ability to manage a content calendar for multiple social media accounts
● Able to give and receive constructive feedback and embrace change
● Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task
● Be a collaborative team player who is willing to work with others and independently
● Strong work ethic focused on commitment, pride of work, quality, desire to learn, and dependability
● Illustration experience is a plus
● Email marketing experience is a plus
Link / Portfolio Requirement
You must include links, or a Portfolio with links, to relevant social media posts and graphics you created. If you do not, you will not be considered for this position.
● Paid holidays
● 401(k) matching
● Yearly bonus
● Company events & parties for individuals & families
Email your resume and required portfolio link(s) to [email protected], with “Social Media Specialist” as your email title.